Having an error to open quest model,
here is the solution on how to avoid the error
1. Go to File > Make Lib
2. Dialog box will appear > choose custom > Click OK
3. Dialog box make library appear > in the library path name change to which drive you want to put. For the example the default is “C:QUEST19/” then just change the new path want to point ” Z:UserABCtut “
4. In the config file name “./configs/” just add the new library name as above with “./configs/ABCtut.cfg
5. Click Ok if finish setup
6. Library directories will appear > click OK
7. This message show that library successfully create. This will tell you the Location of the USER LIBRARY location. And the location of the config file.
By default the config file location will be put under default installation path: C:denebquestquestconfigs
The below images will help you to understand how config call data from the USER library files.
STEP HOW TO CALL THE LIBRARY
1. Go to file > Append Config File. This step is want to call the custom library that already make it.
2. MUST do before save the model file
3. Dialog box will appear and choose ABCtut.cfg > Click OK
4. Message window said that File TARC is successfully selected > cancel “./CONFIGS/” dialog box
STEP TO SAVE MODEL
Say if you have completed the model and you wish to SAVE it
1. Go to File > save model as
2. In the library list there have two path can choose. > choose the custom library that already choose. > save the model
STEP TO READ MODEL THAT ALREADY SAVE
1. Append the config File
2. Model | Build | Read Model
Select the model from the respective library.
3. Select the Model you wish to order.