Delmia DPE E5 Installation have many step to do. Having confusing When want to Install Delmia DPE? Here are the installation step that can help you.Enjoy it…
1. Click Install Products
2. Click Process Engineer Server
3. Click Next
4. Check box for typical > then Click Next
5. Click Next
6. Click Next
7. Click Next
8. Click Next
9. Uncheck Box for SSO Server Configuration > Then Click Next
10. Enter Oracle servicename PE11g > Then Click Next
11. Enter oracle database e5_database > Then Click Next
12. Password automatically appear ( lets it defult ) > Then Click Next
13. Click Next
14. Click Next
15. Normally we use “Licenseserver”
16. Use the port number as what you have set in the license file. Change the value according to the correct port number and server name.
17. Click Next
18. Wait untill it finish
19. Click OK
20. Click Finish
21. Click DBassistant Tools
22. Check box for import > Click OK
23. Choose R20 > Then click OK
24. Enter the DBServicename as PE11g
Then, browse the dump files from the installation CD
25. Select Oracle-Dumps folder
26. Select the pe520_motorx35 folder
27. Select the file inside the folder and click ‘Open’
28. Click OK and end the DBAssistant tools.
29. Tablespace import is running.
30. Click ‘OK’
31. Click ‘Cancel’
32. Click ‘Cancel’ to exit the DBAssistant Tools
(C) Install Process Engineer Client
33. Click on PROCESS ENGINEER CLIENT
34. Click Next
35. No need to install SSO Server Configuration and Next
36. Next, you need to specify the DELMIA process engineer server, which you can put the name of the computer that you are installing it.
37. Just use the default folder
38. Use the default value
39. Use the default value
40. Check it
41. Check it
42. Use Licenseserver
43. Specify the correct portnumber and also the server name. (This step is same as the step done in the installation of Process Engineer Server).
44. Click next and the installation process will start.
45. Choose English
46. Click Next
47. Click on Install
48. Click Finish to end DELMIA VBA Setup.
49. Installation is running.
50. Click Finish to end the installation.