Would you like to know how to configure the Network License for the server…..
1. Go to start — all programs — license use runtime — service manager tool.
2. Go to service — stop if the service shown in green. (If it is in red, then exit the service by selecting Service – Exit.)
3. Go to start — all programs — license use runtime — configuration tool.
4. Go to Configure As tab, check the Network License Server (NetworkLS).
5. Go to Direct Binding tab, insert the ip address or host name of the server workstation, then click add.
6. Go to Start Up tab, check the Start services at system startup.
7. Close the window, click yes on the message pop out the save the configuration.
8. Then click OK to end up the tool configuration.
9. Go to service manager tool again, select service — start then exit service manager tool.
10. Go to start — all programs — license use runtime — basic license tool.
11. Go to products — enroll — single product.
12. Click import, browse the license file in (C:IFORLSCONF).
13. Click ok to end up the product enrollment.
14. Then the license will appear in basic license tool.