Explore on how you could install 3D VIA as a Stand Alone configuration here……
1. Choose which version of 3D Via Composer you would like to install. In this example we going to install ver2009x. Double click at the .EXE file.
2. Click Run. Choose which language you would prefer, in this example choose English.
3. Wait while the Wise Installation Wizard is extracting files.
4. Click the Next buttons.
5. Click Next buttons.
6. Click the Finish button.
7. Double click on the 3DVIA Composer shortcut on the Desktop.
8. Select the Open License Folder. Copy and paste the license file in the folder. Close the folder and click OK.